The Inside Sales Representative will work co-operatively with the Regional Sales Director, Outside Sales Team, and Estimating personnel to grow existing customers, generate new customers, and meet or exceed sales targets while increasing customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Representative will perform all duties in a timely and orderly fashion to the best of their abilities and with the utmost due care, integrity and professionalism.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients as first point of contact and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Customer liaison regarding general inquiries, customer complaints, etc. to ensure follow up is carried through to customer satisfaction
- Communicate regularly with other necessary ECCO departments to ensure a high order fill rate by maintaining efficient stock levels
- Regularly monitor and respond to phone lines and emails
- Conduct analysis by location on client buying trends to identify potential sales opportunities and trends
- Complete basic estimates using our estimating tools; as well as prepare forms and sales contracts
- Support with data entry, open order follows ups and ETA’s as needed
- Conduct account research, identify key players, sales opportunities and leads
- Collaborate with Distribution, Demand Planning and Manufacturing Staff
- Educate customers on features and benefits of products in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, upselling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Assist in trade shows offered by ECCO Manufacturing
- Maintain an up-to-date sales data base with pricing and specifications
- Participate in yearly inventory count
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Adhere to company and department processes and procedures.
Due to the dynamic nature of this Company, the duties and responsibilities may reasonably change from time to time.