The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the overall supervision of employees pertaining to a specific shift, as well as ensuring the workplace is well maintained and safety protocols are properly followed. This role will also oversee the day to day operation is running consistently, efficiently and that quality products are being delivered in an expedient manner.
- Make a personal commitment to consistently provide superior customer service to ECCO’s customers so they will want to do repeat business with ECCO Manufacturing
- Maintain good working relationship with all co-workers and ECCO employees
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the success of ECCO’s Safety Program with suggestions and by setting a good example, also by ensuring that safety is at the forefront of your actions while at work.
- Ensure all manufacturing and resale products are received accurately and in compliance with ECCO’s receiving procedures
- Maintain the warehouse, receiving areas and yard in a clean and organized manner
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment
- Pick/ship goods to customers in an efficient and accurate manner
- Ensure proper documentation is supplied with each shipment; this includes packing, sealing, and labeling materials to prepare for shipping
- Fill out/prepare picking tickets
- Assist with loading trailers, preparing and shipping LTL orders as necessary
- Report any maintenance requirements, accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately to Warehouse Supervisor
- Train staff and monitor performance and progress
- Participate in yearly inventory count
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management